RECSOLU is the leading campus and diversity recruiting software, solutions, and services company whose clients include more than 100 major corporations and employers. We develop custom recruiting software solutions and mobile device apps for campus recruiting teams. We also provide Recruitment Process Optimization (RPO) Services, Consulting and Research to clients globally. The company is headquartered in downtown Chicago. For more information about our company, visit www.recsolu.com.
The Graphic Design Intern will be responsible for creating and designing magazine content for a global online publication. This intern will work closely with the marketing team, web developers, creative writers, and software engineers with a common goal of developing a unique mobile magazine application. The position is the perfect opportunity for an experienced undergraduate or graduate university student passionate about Graphic Design and seeking to leverage his/her skills and experience to work on a global initiative and publication whose subscribers include hundreds of campus recruiting companies. This position is scheduled for a minimum of 10 weeks to begin on or before June 4th. Potential candidates must be able to work a minimum of 30 hours a week throughout the summer.
• Work with marketing team to create aesthetically pleasant and consistent user interface design elements
• Work on a wide variety of creative projects, including graphics, images, logos, banners and layouts
• Design behaviors and functionalities within products that are innovative and contribute to an unmatched user experience
• Assist web developers and software engineers throughout the development cycle including implementation and testing
• Maintain, update, and refine brand and style guidelines with marketing team
• Participate in strategy-focused brainstorms, with aim of developing strong communications
• Conceptualize, document, design, and prototype accessible user interfaces of highest quality
• Expertise in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
• Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, Dreamweaver and Flash
• Graduating Senior or Masters Degree candidate studying web-based graphic design or related field
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in design with strong page layout skills
• Experience in building and designing user interfaces for web and mobile applications
• Successful track record in project management
• This is a paid internship position located in the Chicago Loop
• Candidates may be required to submit a strong online portfolio featuring web, user interface and interaction design samples.
Are you interested in joining our team of talented, motivated employees and helping RECSOLU serve our clients? If so, go to www.recsolu.com/careers to apply! |